The Easy People Stunt Scooters Bearings come in three grades ABEC–5, ABEC-7, and ABEC-9; a small yet essential part.
- Bearings help the wheels move after a “push”, the grade will help determine how long the bearings spin.
- The ABEC-5 is best for an intermediate rider, the ABEC-7 is great for a semi-pro rider, and the ABEC-9 is better for a pro-style rider.
- The ABEC-5s have 5 balls of stainless steel, lightly oiled. The ABEC-7s has 7 polished stainless steel balls, that have grease and oil lubrication.
- The ABEC-9s have 9 machines polished stainless steel balls, that are pre-lubricated. They come in a pack of 8, in the color blue.
- These stunt scooters bearings give you your pro trick scooter or freestyle scooter to always have a smooth ride.