At Easy People, Inc. we believe in the equipment we make and stand behind them. If you feel you have a potential warranty on your hands please read on before making a submission.
Our manufactured equipment is covered under a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects. Normal wear is expected so here is a breakdown of what is not covered.
What is NOT a manufacturer defect and not covered by Easy People, Inc.:
- All Boards:
- Nose and tail damage due to impact (trust us, we can tell, we’ve been skating for decades)
- Rail damage from impact (if you throw wood or bamboo against concrete the concrete will win It’s not rocket science)
- Boards that have been run over by a car (although it sucks a lot, it happens, hunt the reckless driver down and insist that they replace your board)
- Scratches and minor chips (remember it is a skateboard and should look well used)
- Snapped or cracked boards due to impact (although early grabs, tiger claws and jumps may be ridiculously fun, they do compromise your board. Air at your own risk and land with your feet in the right spot.)
- All Trucks:
- Base plate and hanger damage due to impact with curbs, posts, etc…
- Trucks that have been run over by a vehicle.
- Aftermarket componentry.
- Issues resulting from the trucks being setup improperly. If you’re in doubt about setup, please check.
- Scratches and minor chips (remember: Skateboards and should look well-used.)
- Slight curvature to the axle. Over a truck’s life it will eventually become not straight. That’s normal for any cast truck and in unavoidable for a truck that’s seen a good life.
- Heavy wear and tear from large drops and early grabs.
- All Wheels:
- Wheels with over 5% wear from the original size.
- Improper installation of accessories.
- Intentional flat spotting.
- Normal wear and abuse included
- Riding surface wear from sliding or rolling.
- Edge chipping from ground, curb or walls.
- Discoloration from exposure to sunlight
Note: For longest last, rotate wheels every two weeks!
This includes all accessories or other Easy People, Inc. equipment.
If you have gone through the above situations and feel that your equipment is covered under warranty then we want to hear from you.
If you feel your equipment were defective, you may send it back to us, freight prepaid. We will inspect it and let you know of our findings. If we decide your returned product was defective or failed to give reasonable service, we will replace that equipment with a similar, available product of the same or better quality and pay for the shipping back to you.
- When and where was the purchase of the equipment, please include a copy of the sales receipt for proof of purchase.
- Provide pictures of the issue. We need a full shot of both the top and bottom of the product as well as detailed, in focus pictures of the damaged area
- Include your contact info with the photos, Name, address and phone number etc
- Any other background info on the equipment. Such as description of the damage and when you noticed it.
Please allow 3 – 5 business days for us to look at your warranty claim and get in contact with you. In the end we want our customer to be back on quality equipment as soon as possible.